Thursday, March 25, 2010

It's been a while

It's been a looooong time since my last post and it made me felt so distant from art. But, worry not because I'm not. Still doing what I love but maybe just a liiiiitle bit slower/lesser.
A lot have changed since my return from Taiwan. New thoughts about life and what I want. And my goals in life have changed a little as well. But my overall goal is still in place and I guess right now I have to take a few side roads and eventually get back onto the main road.
Meanwhile, my screen printing class is a blast. I'm over half way through and currently working on my 3rd out of 4th project. And for this project, I'm actually doing something specifically for it...unlike using my previous art and just get it over with. Here's a quick sneak peak of my 3rd project and this will tie into my 4th project as well.



Yup...lines lines lines...love it.

1 comment: