Thursday, September 3, 2009

w00t!

As you all know (And I'm referring to the 3 followers I have) that I work at a fairly nice Chinese fusion restaurant. Well, about a month ago, a food critique from Charlotte Weekly came to review our restaurant. This was his second visit and I had the pleasure to serve him both visits. To cut the story short, I did one hell of a job taking care of him and he wrote a nice little article on the restaurant (5 out of five stars!) and I was very surprised he mentioned my name a few times...more than my manager AND the restaurant itself, hahaha. Anyways, you can read the article here.
BUT!!! The most important thing. When the photographer came to take pictures of our food, I was making some small chat with the photographer and got him to take a few pics of the bull stencil artwork that I have hanging in the restaurant and the editor end up using it as the background. w00t w00t!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thats sweet! Congrats on the publicity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man you confused me with that image there. I thought you got a bad review in a magazine. Hahahaha. But anyways, I read and it became clear. Congrats man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!!
    you need a better photography of that article so you can put it in portfolio book hehe :D

    ReplyDelete